The DGaming Sales Festival starts tomorrow (Monday 26th August) at 9am UTC.
We’ve been teasing you all week with the participants of the sale, and we can now reveal all.
The festival will take place over 12 consecutive days, with 12 days of sales, and 12 days of giveaways.
The DGaming Sale
Starting tomorrow, we will be selling rare assets, many at a super valuable price that you won’t be able to find elsewhere.
The assets have been hand picked, and represent some of the best games the industry has to offer. Our sales platform has been built using the OpenSea api.
New Game Presale
The sale will conclude with an exclusive presale for the upcoming release of Blocklords 2.0 on the Ethereum blockchain.
This is your opportunity to get involved in the new and improved version of this popular game from the very start by purchasing some cool and unique items across 4 days of sales. Blocklords 2.0 promises to be a big hit!
New features include:
1. NFT Heroes - Each Hero + equipped items can be exported as an NFT that can be traded on outside exchanges. One wallet can own multiple heroes and use them in game (current versions of game have limit of one hero per wallet address).
2. Hero traits and titles that give powerful modifiers and stat boosts (or debuffs).
3. On-Map Strategic Battles - Heroes can be deployed and move around on map to fight battles.
4. Base Building - Each player will be able to construct a base and build or conquer strongholds in surrounding territory.
5. Stronghold Resources - Strongholds will now generate various types of resources (wood, steel, gold) that can be used to craft items, upgrade troops, build new strongholds, and much more.
6. Family Dynasty - Lady NFT's will eventually be added, making it possible for heroes to marry and have children. In-game power will pass from hero to child as he grows older.
7. Nation Wars - Powerful lords will be able to claim the throne, and wage war against other players.
How The Sale Works
In order to participate in the sale and purchase assets, you will need to have Metamask installed (view tutorial) in Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, and get some Ether. We’re only selling Ethereum assets in this sale.
Assets will be sold using one of two auction types.
A Dutch Auction is an auction where the auctioneer begins with a high price, and the price is lowered until a participant accepts the decaying price, or it reaches a predetermined reserve price.
For example, an auction for a certain mystic animal will start at a low price of 5 ETH and will gradually reduce to a miniscule price of 0.5 ETH during a two-day sale. You can wait for a lower price but if someone’s less patient you won’t be able to get the token!
The price will be fixed throughout the duration of the sale.
Additional information about each item is available by clicking the link below its name on the sale card. Once you’ve been successful with your bid, you can check the transaction on Etherscan to view its status.
You can find the full sales schedule below:
The DGaming Giveaway
We have 12 days of giveaways, with unique, useful and valuable items given to the most active participants in our sale each day. You will receive points for completing certain actions throughout the sale, with the top 3 participants rising in our leaderboard and winning prizes for each period.
There are 16 chances to win in our giveaway:
Individual day leaderboard challenge - Prizes include non-expensive but valuable blockchain game assets.
Per stage leaderboard challenge - These assets have value and are something to be proud of!
Entire sale leaderboard challenge - If you win this prize, it will take pride of place in your NFT collection!
You can amass points during the leaderboard challenge in the following ways:
- For each 1 ETH you spend you will get 1000 points.
- You will also get 200 points for each sale you participate in.
The leaderboard will be live when the first sale commences and you can find it here.
As an example, if you buy 1 ETH worth of assets in the Chainbreakers sale on August 27th, and 2 ETH worth of 0xUniverse assets on September 1st, you will earn:
1000+200=1200 points toward the Daily Leaderboard for August 27th
0 points on the Daily Leaderboard for August 28th
1200 towards the First Stage Leaderboard for August 29th
2000+200=2200 toward both Second Stage Leaderboard and the Daily Leaderboard for September 1st
1200+2200=3400 on the Festival Leaderboard on September 6th
If you’ve noticed something you would like to tell us about, or you have some ideas, suggestions or questions, please contact us in our Discord Server.