After the official release of Avatars, Decentraland is now releasing its new feature; ‘Publish to LAND’. This new feature enables users to create and publish LAND Scenes and display their creation to everyone in the Metaverse.
Who Is Eligible To Use This Feature?
All LAND owners and Operators (people who have access to publish content on someone else's LAND) can now start publishing content on owned LAND.
If you're unsure whether or not you're allowed to publish Scenes, see if you belong to one of the following categories:
- Owner - if you bought a piece of LAND, you're the owner. As such, you're able to do whatever you want with your LAND.
- Operator - if an owner gave you the power to manage one particular LAND parcel, you're an Operator. As such, you too are able to use the Publish the LAND feature.
- OperatorForAll - if a LAND owner gave you the power to manage every LAND parcel, you're an OperatorForAll. This enables you to publish content on every LAND parcel.
- UpdateOperator - if you're an UpdateOperator, you can just update content on a particular piece of LAND.
- UpdateManager - if you're an UpdateManager, you can update content on all LAND from the owner.
How To Publish Content?
This new feature is integrated into the Builder. So, when you arrive at the Decentraland platform, access your scene through the Builder and do the following:
- Select a scene and click Publish
- Select Publish the Land
- You'll now be asked to connect your wallet. If you're using MetaMask or similar wallet, be sure to set the MetaMask to Mainnet.
- Ask for a request to Publish on the Scene and click "Publish to LAND" button (you can do this as an Operator or Owner)
- View the List of LAND/Estates you're managing or operating
- Deploy a Scene on any available piece of LAND
- You'll now be asked to sign a message and confirm that you own an asset you want to deploy
- Deploy the Scene through the Builder
So What Now?
Once you’ve completed all of the above steps, you've officially shared your creation on Decentraland. Keep in mind that you can also Duplicate your scenes and share them on several LAND parcels.
You're also able to unpublish your scenes by flying over your Scenes in your Dashboard. Once you've found the Scene you'd like to unpublish, select the Unpublish button from the drop-down menu.
You can read the Decentraland's official blog post if you need more clarification with regards to LAND publishing. And don't forget to visit our DGaming Store to start playing cool blockchain games!