In this article, we'll talk about CryptoKitties' latest Fancy Cat, Magmeow. We generally include the Fancy Cats' breeding guides in our bi-weekly digests, but we figured that Magmeow deserves an article of its own!
The Monster Month Continues
The CryptoKitties community discovered Magmeow on June 22nd. This Fancy Cat will be breedable until June 26, 2019, 11:59 PM PDT.
Magmeow looks like Squiddlesworth, but it's much more fiery. Magmeow loves magma, as its name suggests, and it can throw quite a fiery punch at the face of its enemies. The lava within the Magmeow builds up over time, which is why Magmeow needs to vent from time to time in order to stay sane!
If you manage to breed this Cat, you can keep it, sell it, or use for future breeding! Don’t forget that Magmeow is a Fancy Cat, meaning that it will be by nature rarer and more valuable than other, more common Kitties.
Genes And Tools
Breeding Magmeow isn't that easy. First, you need to acquire the following genes:
- redvelvet for the base color
- dragontail for the wild element
- moonrise for the distinct pattern
- linger for the fur
Finding these genes manually is a daunting task, which is why the CryptoKitties team is recommending that you use the following tools:
- Use the Search function in your collection and see if you already have Kitties with the above-mentioned genes
- If you don't have all the genes, visit the in-game marketplace and search for cats that have them
- Keep in mind that you can enter several Cattributes in the search bar to make your search process faster and simpler
- Lastly, you can use the community-created CK Box, a tool with which will tell you a lot of useful information about each Kitty
It's Time To Start Breeding
Once you have all the tools you need, you can start breeding! Remember; you need two Kitties that have the needed genes between them. Also, don't forget that breeding Fancy Cats isn't easy even when you have all the tools you need.
In fact, it often takes several attempts to breed the Kitty you want. But, if you're determined, and if the luck bestows you, you'll breed the Kitty you want. The Kitty you breed at first might not be Magmeow, but you'll still breed a Kitty that has more of the needed traits, which in turn increases your chances of breeding Magmeow the next time.
If you're still now playing CryptoKitties, go to our DGaming Store. From there you can directly access the most famous DGame in the DGaming Industry.