In this article, we're going to talk about the unique partnership between Cent and MarbleCards. The partnership will give birth to a lot of things, including the scavenger hunt, which will award users with special rewards.
What Is MarbleCards?
MarbleCards is a project that enables users to create NFTs out of unique URLs. Here's how it works:
- You find a website and copy its URL
- You then go to MarbleCards' website and marble the URL, that is, create a Marble Card by imprinting the website's URL into a digital marble
- If the URL isn't taken, you'll be able to finish the creation
Once you've minted your Marble card, you can buy it or earn a prize when someone else buys it. Each card is stored on the Ethereum blockchain, and cannot be duplicated or destroyed.
What Is Cent?
Cent is a platform that enables users to earn profit from developing, creating, and speculating. It's a new type of website, one that emphasizes sharing, engagement, and authenticity.
Digital artists, in particular, are pretty vibrant on Cent. They post original artwork and earn a profit. The same goes for speculators and developers, who can earn a profit by sharing their valued ideas, content, and opinions with the community.
A Partnership That Makes Sense
Both MarbleCards and Cent appreciate digital artists. So, they decided to team up and create a time-limited event that will be both exciting and attractive. The event will go like this:
- The team behind PXLPETS will develop a five-piece series of Zelda-themed artwork
- Each piece of art will have its own Cent URL, which the MarbleCards enthusiasts will have to find and make a Marble card of it
- Users that make a Marble card out of this art will earn 30% of the auctioned price
The Cent-inspired marbled cards will be offered via the public dutch auctions. These cards will be minted as MarbleCards' Edition cards, meaning that the marbler will earn 30%, and the artists the remaining 70% of the total profit. It's interesting to know that, of the total 28,000 Marble cards, only 18 are Edition Marble cards.